Welcome to our Practice
A Letter From Dr. Dioguardi Regarding COVID-19
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health.
As of today, we are planning on a soft reopening of our office on May 20, 2020, with hygiene beginning May 26, 2020.
As always, the safety of our patients and staff is our utmost priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we have equipped our office with the highest level of personal protective equipment recommended by the CDC to ensure everyone’s safety. We have installed exhaust fans in our treatment rooms that will provide a continuous flow of fresh air and rapid removal of aerosols.
You will notice some changes when it is time for your next appointment which were made to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Upon your arrival, please read the sign on our door requesting you to review a COVID 19 patient screening form. When you are finished, please ring the doorbell and a staff member will come out and take your temperature.
- We ask that you continue to wear your mask at all times except while being treated. Also, if possible, please bring your own eyewear (i.e. glasses, sunglasses or protective) to wear during treatment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to reduce waiting times as well as limiting the number of patients in the reception area.
- Please come alone to your appointment unless you need to accompany a minor or are a person in need of assistance.
If you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID 19 or if you have exhibited any COVID 19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell or any flu-like symptoms etc., please contact our office immediately so that we can reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to welcoming everyone back.
- In essence, our philosophy is simple- to treat our patients as we would members of our own family.
- We take the time to listen to our patients, always putting their dental and emotional needs first.
- We welcome the opportunity to fully discuss any treatment, answer any questions, or illustrate with photos of our work.
- Whenever appropriate, we offer several different treatment options of varying complexities and cost.
- We know that your time is as important to you as ours is to us, so we make every effort to run on time.
- Our practice has maintained a reputation of excellence since it was founded in 1949 by Dr. Eugene Moss.
- Our long standing and highly trained staff brings comfort and ease to your visits through a team approach - both with our patients and each other.
- We offer a wide range of services for all members of your family using the most advanced and effective technologies available.
- We adhere to the highest standards of sterilization and infection control.
- Our office, which offers attended indoor parking, is conveniently located in downtown New Haven, just 2 blocks from the Route 34 connector.
- We believe that all dental work should be comfortable, esthetically pleasing, and promote the long lasting health of the teeth and supporting tissues.
- We focus on partnering with our patients to achieve their cosmetic goals.
- Our philosophy has always been that the best cosmetic results don’t just look beautiful, but appear and feel naturally beautiful. An extreme makeover is only successful if it looks like a beautiful smile, rather than porcelain.
- We use only the finest materials, equipment, and work closely with the most talented lab technicians to bring you results we can both be proud of.
- Most importantly, we take the time to get it right.
- We invite you to browse our website’s examples of treatment performed in our office. We believe the work speaks for itself.